RSS

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bunny Goes To 1st Hot Air Balloon Festival at Putrajaya

Last Saturday, Hunny and I went to Putrajaya to shoot the 1st Hot Air Balloon Festival. It was the 1st time for me to be in Putrajaya at daytime. Here are some of the pictures that I took...

The setting up of the 1st Hot Air Balloon - Nescafe












The fire heat was very very hot....I could feel it even though I was about 20 to 30 feet away from it.

There were throngs of people there by 7am...majority armed with DSLRs.




The authorities only let us in at 7.30am and we only had 15 minutes to shoot pictures before they shooed us out.



When they shooed us out, Hunny drove us towards PICC where the balloons would be landing nearby for a shot in the sky view. We parked at the VIP parking right in front of Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC) and the view was breathtaking.

Too bad my camera's zooming abilities were limited but here are some of my best shots.






That's all from my Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Coverage.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

this is nice!

i almost wanted to go but can't make it :(

hope there will be one more round soon..

Sam

Post a Comment