RSS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bunny eats Steamed Fish Head at USJ Factory Area..


Last weekend, my sis was back from Penang and my parents were back in hometown for Ching Ming prayers. My sis took me to eat Steamed Fish Head at USJ in the USJ factory area.

The restaurant increased in size since we last came. Last time we were there, it was only 1 factory lot...now they take up 2 lots and there were loads of families coming in for dinner.


We ordered a steamed fish head for 2 pax and 1 romaine lettuce stir fried with garlic. I ordered an iced herbal tea and my sis ordered a coke.


Wow!!! The fish head was really big and covered in yummy ginger sauce...


The veges came steaming hot but not as crisp fresh as I wanted it to be...


My plate of small rice and some yummy healthy fish...

With the greatest difficulties, we managed to clear off the dishes.





Here are some bones...freshwater fish do have many bones...

My Bones



My sister's bones



I think the bill came to below RM35 for this as I wasn't there when my sis paid the bill.

2 comments:

waisekmeow said...

One of my favourite restaurant. Eats there everyweek. IMHO the ginger steam fish is so so only..try their bean sauce !! Rocks !!!!

Alan Tan
www.waisekmeow.blogspot.com

Kurt said...

Wah...Bunny...you didn't clean up the fish....u should see my leftover bones...squeaky clean :D

Chan Sew Lin i see...i had it at the branch in Cheras...

Post a Comment