RSS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lunch Boxes Part 1

Ever since working in my new company 2 months ago, my lunches are some what restricted as you'll have to drive out for good food. As I don't drive and I don't always follow my colleagues out to eat, I wake up earlier in the mornings to prepare my healthy lunch boxes. Therefore, I do eat somewhat healthier and wholesome foods.
My 1st Lunch Box - Strawberries as dessert/snack...too sour...i no likey >.<


Healthy goodness of steamed yam cake, steamed sweet potatos and okra, and garlic oyster sauce sauteed button mushrooms...

Next up, was an experiment using tomyam green tea instant noodles which was too spicy for my tastebuds...paired with my favourite steamed pumpkin and some blanched greens seasoned with soy sauce...


Then, this is stir fried udon noodles with those korean mushrooms, garlic complemented with blanched greens....


I did many other combos but I always forget to take pics of them. It's nice not spending any money for lunch but the money goes towards my weekend replenishment of stuff to make my lunchboxes for the whole working week.

No comments:

Post a Comment