RSS

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Reunion Meal with Hunny

This year marks the 1st time in 5 years you are not with me. I went shopping for your fruits the day before CNY eve. On CNY Eve, I prepared a simple yummy white chicken rice for our reunion meal.



It was windy and cloudy when I reached the columbarium and it drizzled slightly when I was setting up the altar table and I told you not to let it drizzle further as I really wanted to have a reunion meal with you. Luckily the GODS were kind and didn't drizzle further and Hunny and I enjoyed our reunion meal together. I also bought some vegetarian dishes and Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun for you to enjoy too. I apologize for not getting you any of your favorite mandarin oranges but I will try and get you some before CNY ends.



I miss you dearly and it didn't surprise me any further when I found out your own family didn't come visit you since the 100th day prayer was concluded. Let's hope they visit you before Ching Ming festival starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment