RSS

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Farewell Party - Vivian's 6 Years Empire

On 26 Jan 2007, I went for Vivian's Farewell Party held at Halia Restaurant at the Sime Darby Convention Centre. Vivian used to be my Supply Chain Manager when I was in Tesco 3 years ago. My 1st job after uni was at Tesco Stores Head Office doing Inventory Management. In my course of 3 years there, I did Inventory Management and 1 year of Buying. Vivian proved her capabilities and went on to be Supply Chain Director and also took over the IT Dept. At the end of last year, she decided to take a break from her career to spend more time on bringing up her daughter, Nicole.

This is a group picture of her past and present staff over the 6 years Tesco has been in operations comprising of Replenishment, DC, IT, Schematics, Item Maintenance, and Fresh Replenishment

Can you spot me in here?


B&W and Colored - Original Replenishment & Schematics Staff


Past and Current Replenishment Staff



Candid Shot



Candid Shot 2



More Pictures to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment