RSS

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Greedy Me....

12.15PM
Waaahhhh....as I was walking to the food court....I saw the queue so so short!!! The Donut craze must be finally dying...hence I lined up 10 mins to get my donuts but damn disappointed as they didn't have my favorite "Why Nut" or my boss's favorite "Al-Capone".




1.30pm Back at my place...my half dozen sinful donuts awaiting me....




2.30pm
The half dozen that I chose....




2.35pm
I ate the Green Tea Donut 1st


2.45pm
After eating the Green Tea Donut, I couldn't resist and ate the J-Crowne...Hrmm...a lil chewy and more satisfying. This is because they added egg to the dough...



3.30pm
4 Donuts left....hrmmm....which one should I have next?



3.35pm
I chose the Glazzy...not too sweet and the glaze had set a lil...





3.50pm
The Glazzy wasn't enough. Hrmmm....Maybe the Heaven Berry will be able to satisfy me...







4.30pm
I am supposed to finish work at 4.30pm but due to month end closing, I had to work late. Only 2 left...I am a little hungry....finally at 4.45pm, I ate the Coco Loco...sinful chockful of choco cream enclosed in the light air donut.



5.45pm
Finally, I decided to eat the last donut...not bad...the icing sugar tasted like glucose powder that we drink to replace our body salts...




6.00 pm
By 6.00pm, the donut box is in the dustbin....Bye Bye Donuts!!! Hello Flabby Tummy...!!




7.30pm
My mum must have saw that my tummy was bigger and only decided to serve me a soup bowl sized dinner...consisting of 1/5 red rice and loads of lettuce....no roast pork for me....*sobs*




Luckily I was allowed a bowl of my favorite dessert soup - Gingko Nut, Barley and Beancurd Sheets. Yummy....




I hope my donut craze has died off...CNY Feasting is starting....nyam nyam nyam...

4 comments:

Michael Yip said...

I OSO WANT J.CO!! Why never leave any for me?
:(

I kidnap your bolster than you know.

SoftBunny said...

*hides* my precious bolsters....

Next Time I blanja you 2 pieces lah...ok?? We sit down and do a comparison of 6 Donuts ...1 for 1 from J.Co's & Big Apple and see which ones tastes better...

Michael Yip said...

HAHAHAHA.. sounds like a good idea.... manyak free time lah u.... when is next event for photo shoot? never post up on forum d wan...

SoftBunny said...

*sobs*...I am out of fashion line liao..I got a 6 month clause in my previous contract that I cannot join back lingerie line...

now marketing batteries, torchlights and shavers...so so so dry! but good life...8am till 4.30pm...by 6pm, i m back home goyang kaki...now even better...got lemon jam from amcorp mall to enjoy at home! yum yum!!

Post a Comment