RSS

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

AyurSlim

I WANNNNNNAAAAA BEEEEEEE SLIMMMMMMM AAGGGAAAIINNNN....!!!!!

I used to weigh only 42kg back in Year 2001.....fast forward 7 years down the road....Now I am an OVERWEIGHT! FAT! GREDDY! Bunny......at 6X Kg....

I have considered Gym (Lazy), Self Exercise (No Discipline), Slimming Centres (Expensive), Diet Tea and some Diet Pills (Scared get the runs) and finally after seeing how AyurSlim worked on my sister after she took it for 3 months...I have decided to take it as well. Now I have to watch my diet and walk around more...even Window shopping counts!!! Yay!!!

1 Bottle of AyurSlim contains 60 pills and we must take 2 pills after a meal twice a day. Hence 1 bottle will only last half a month. 1 bottle costs RM39.90 and it is available at all Himalaya Outlets. I am lucky. My 1st Sister sponsored me 2 bottles. Thanks Ket!






The capsules are made of natural herbs ingredients. After consuming these pills (I have only started taking them yesterday), I feel a little heaty in my tummy area. I hope it's the herbs burning the fats and detoxifying my insides.




It's my 2nd day taking these pills. So far so good. No runs to the loo excessively. It's just that when I do my usual business, alot more poop comes out than the usual poop. I have also increased my fruit intake from 1 serving to 2 servings a day.

Let's see in 3 months times if I have lost any weight...

1 comment:

Belinda TH said...

Glad to hear a gourmand like you wanted to be slim again. My tips : walk more, eat less after food indulgence, eat more protein or fibre to have fullness sensation. Also drink more water because all supplements are inflammatory. Hope to hear good news from ΓΌ.

Post a Comment