RSS

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bunny eats at Kopi Club, Low Yatt Plaza

Last week, Bunny and a few colleagues celebrated Er's Birthday by having lunch at Kopi Club, Low Yatt Plaza. I seldom eat at places like this as I feel it's really overpriced for local meals that we can eat outside for half the price. After eating here, I must admit that some dishes are worth the price tag we pay for them.

I ordered the RM11.90 set that was the Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng Berempah Special (Coconut Rice with Special Marinated Fried Chicken). The rice was really nice as the grains were whole yet infused with the fragrance of pandan leaves and coconut cream with a tinge of saltiness, the fried chicken was not stingy in portion, nicely marinated, fresh (no frozen aftertaste), tender but cooked through (no bloodiness). The dish also came with fresh crisp cucumbers, fried cabbage and tomato curry. The set also came with tea or coffee of your choice. I had a Teh 'O' Ais (Iced Tea) and it was just right...not too sweet.


This would be a place that I will come again for repeated visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment