RSS

Monday, August 31, 2009

Haruki Adventures - Haruki's 1st Birthday Party

Haruki celebrated his 1st birthday belatedly last Saturday as his Mama was away holidaying with his god mamas. We went to tabao buka puasa food from the ss5 stalls for the humans to eat whilst Haruki had a surprise awaiting him.

1. Haruki's special Barkery Special Meatloaf Cupcakes - Speciallay ordered from The Bark-ery. Its ingredients includes Minced Beef, herbs, wholemeal bread, eggs, egg shells and other good wholesome products. RM30 for 12 pieces.




Haruki's cupcakes stacked up for better photography purposes. Looks like for human consumption if not for the crushed egg shells in it for calcium...




The Birthday boy posing patiently whilst waiting to eat his treats...




Posing with Mama and my 2 sexy God Mamas




With my 2 sexy God Mamas - Mama Hana and Mama Bea




Would have been the best family portrait but Mama Bea accidentally blinked...



Posing with The Barkery baker, Aunty Meen, who baked me these lovely goodies...




Haruki's a happy doggy but I should have shifted my position to snap the dog's pic...



Mama loves Haruki so much.



It was a great timing to shoot this but my hand shook...





Haruki snitched a piece and wanted more....aww...look at him pout...



Final shot of the Birthday Boy....



2 comments:

Luv Thy Pet said...

Hello Ruki...I'm so glad to know you love my cup cakes. I always bake with love for my 4-legged. Thank you for inviting me and it was a pleasure to have met you. Stay in touch. Love ya, Meem The Bark-ery.

Irenelim said...

Looks nice le... I wanna eat the cupcakes also. haha. :)

Post a Comment