RSS

Sunday, June 8, 2008

O'Brien's and Midori with Hunny

My Hunny being concern about my diet of not getting enough vegies for my regular meals suggested that we eat at O'Briens for dinner last Thursday. Normally, I wouldn't eat there as a meal will cost around RM15 to RM20 depending on what one orders when I can pay half the amount on something local for a filling meal.

I was pleasantly suprised that the price we paid for these sandwiches were worth its value as O'Briens used really fresh and hygenic ingredients in ensuring a quality meal. As I am a small eater, I took a Spinach Wrappo with turkey ham and cranberry sauce.

The Spinach Wrappo with Turkey Ham and Cranberry Sauce. Very Yummy....light yet filling and I could taste the freshness of the ingredients...!!



Hunny's Sandwich. He said it was really nice too...!!



After that, we went Tesco to shop for our snacks to accompany us on our trip to Kuantan the next day.

We then went to Midori to have our desserts. I was greedy and wanted both the sundae and mango smoothie. Hunny solved it by ordering the Mango Smoothie for himself whilst I took the Mango Sundae.



As usual, the Mango Smoothie was just right. Thick and smooth and not too sweet...



Here comes my Mango Sundae. There were 2 types of ice cream - Soft serve and normal. Both ice cream types were not too sweet or creamy but they were light on my palate. However, I'd still prefer IKEA's soft serve ice cream as I prefer a creamier texture for soft serve ice cream.



I will strongly recommend you to order the Mango Smoothie for all of you who likes mangoes like I do if you do visit Midori at 1st Floor of Cineleisure, Mutiara Damansara. Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment