RSS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bunny Eats @ Sushi Zen, Gardens MV

Last month I have been in MV and Gardens so many times as my Hunny was in fashion show shooting fever. As i was walking around, I felt peckish and decided to eat at Sushi Zen located on LG floor of Gardens.

I decided to order 2 types of sashimi - Sweet Prawn and Scallop whilst reminiscing of the ones I had at Kinpachi. I was disappointed as the quality didn't match up to the ones at Kinpachi although it was slightly cheaper than Kinpachi. The freshness wasn't there...*sigh*...and it was served slightly warm to me...I prefer my sashimi chilled next time please.


I love Ikura which are marinated salmon eggs. The bright orangey sacs which are bigger than ebikko (shrimp eggs) are a pleasure to bite with each release of the salty liquid encased within. So I ordered the Ikura Chawan Mushi.

My richly cholesterol laiden steamed egg...


In it, there were several surprises - A whole prawn, gingko nut, fishcake slice and mushroom


This meal wasn't cheap. It came up to RM50++ with a glass of refillable green tea. I won't be going back there anytime soon as I prefer Yuzu and Kikura Zakura's quality over this Sushi Zen's quality anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment