RSS

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bunny Enjoys Sri Paandi @ Section 12

My Hunny brought me to eat delicious Indian food at Sri Paandi this year and their stuff are really delicious!






Their Banana Leaf rice is really yummy. Instead of plates, a banana leaf is used. Freshly cooked rice is scooped on the leaf, followed by the a mixture of vegetables. Banana Leaf Rice is primarily a vegetarian meal and meat is optional. I am not sure what is the name of the dry chicken curry but it is really tasty! It is spicy, salty and the usage of spices fills your tastebuds satiated even though 30 mins after I eat...I can still taste the spices.



Another visit to Sri Paandi, I ate their Poori Set....Poori is an unleavened Indian bread made from wheat flour like Atta and a lil salt and then deep fried in Ghee and it puffs up to a small ball. It is really really delicious is often served with potato curry side dishes. This too is served on a banana leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment