RSS

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Home Cook Series - Rice

I always cook my own lunch from home as I grow sick of eating the same food around my office and also at my current work place, there isn't much choice of food to eat...

Normally, I'd have rice and at least 2 side dishes...


Blanched Pork Belly with Xiao Bai Cai and Basmati Rice


Plain Porridge with steamed pumpkin and Xiao Bai Cai


Salted Cabbage soup, Minced Pork and Sinful Calrose Rice


Blanched Spinach seasoned with Sesame Oil and Soy Sauce


Sai Tou Fish Paste Omelette Roll, Blanched Spinach and rice


Steamed Half Salmon Fish Head with Ginger and Rice


Mum's stewed Chicken, Blanched Cos Lettuce and Rice


Many Grain Brown Rice with young Okra, Pea Sprouts and Steamed Spare Ribs


One of my favourites - Steamed pumpkin, Xiao Bai Cai, Stewed pork belly and Rice


Unpolished Brown Rice, Steamed Pumpkin, Greens and Tumeric Chicken


Unpolished Brown Rice, Steamed Pomfret


Quick and Easy Meal - Rice, Canned Sardine and Mixed Veges


Mixed Grain Rice, Fried Kampung Egg, Cai Xin, Fish Paste Dumplings


Curry Chicken, Kai Lan and 10 Grain Rice


Mushroom, Chicken, Ginger, Xiao Bai Cai and Rice


Delicious Salted Fish, lean pork meat with carrots, blanched Kai Lan and Rice

Noms Noms Home Cooked Food....

No comments:

Post a Comment