RSS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Bunny Eats Bak Kut Teh @ Teluk Pulai, Klang

After the highway was completed, we finally can eat our favourite BKT again in Teluk Pulai. Yummy!!!


We ordered soup and dry bak kut teh for 1 person portion each. I really love the dry one here as it's so flavoursome and the soup's not bad...but I prefer a herbier tasting soup base.

As usual, when our rice comes, we'll load it up with fried onions and pour a ladleful of soup on it.






A plate of blanched veges to decrease our sinfulness...


It cost us around RM30 for this satisfying meal.

3 comments:

boo_licious said...

Interesting, I never knew Teluk Pulai served a dry version. Must give it a try. This is the original outlet near Port Klang?

Nikel Khor said...

is delicious among the town..

qwazymonkey said...

This is one of my favourite places to have BKT, esp the dry version. I love it!

Post a Comment