RSS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Singapore Fine Dining Part 2 - Kuriya

We had fine dining Japanese at Kuriya Restaurant in Singapore priced at SGD$150++ per pax. It was my 1st time eating so many dishes at a go.

This is our menu

I enjoyed the sea urchin but not so much on the jelly part...


The sashimi was average and I have tasted better at Kinpachi and Aoyama The Green Room...


The tuna belly was delicious but the seaweed soaked in vinegary sauce was another story...


The Fugu (puffer fish) and vege tempura was delicious...although a lil oily...


The Gindara (cod fish)...hrmmm..I prefer my cod fish steamed...


This is another of my favorite dishes...I love the beancurd skin wrapped thingy and the smoked duck breast..


By the time this was served, I was too stuffed to eat it eventhough they came with my favorite Ikura...awwww...




Delicious Japanese Seasonal Fruits. They were so yummy and the waitress was so kind to accomodate my wishes of wanting to capture the un-cut fruits. The Muskmelon cost around SGD120, the apple cost around SGD20!








It was a good meal overall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment