RSS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Singapore Fine Dining Part 1 - Yan Ting @ St Regis Hotel

I attended the Paramount Dreamworks Asia Pacific Studio last July and I was so lucky in staying in St Regis Hotel, a 5 Star rated hotel, located at the beginning of Orchard Road. The food picked by my SG Marketing Manager was fantastic.

We had fine dining lunch at Yan Ting in St Regis Hotel. Here is our menu for lunch.


The soup in my opinion wasn't clear enough and had a sour after taste due to the pear in it. The koreans seated in my table were not used to the taste.


The 2nd dish was tasty.



The soft shelled crab was light and delicious and MUST be eaten hot or you'd get an oily mass...the crabs were fresh and the flesh was sweet :)


I wished the cod fish was just steamed plainly...the honey glaze totally overpowered the rich taste of the cod...


This dish looked good but it was a lil tasteless...


Dessert was cool and refreshing but I didn't taste too much as I was rushing for a movie preview.


Next up...Kuriya Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment