RSS

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Love You Much Much, Miss You Deep Deep

My Hunny's marble tablet has been ready since 2 weeks ago but I put off the sealing of his urn's resting place as I couldn't bring myself to seal it permanently and not able to touch his urn and see his ashes anymore.

However, what has to be done has to be done. I put in a fan that he bought during our honeymoon in Macau this year and our signature bunny toy from our wedding in to the urn, and a photo taken at one of our many receptions last year.







The inscription was originally "You'll always be remembered" as I took that generic line off the net but it couldn't describe my heartfelt emotions and I changed it to "Love you much much, Miss you deep deep" at the last minute before they finalized the design.



No comments:

Post a Comment