RSS

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miss You Deep Deep

Time has passed so slowly...it's been a month since you left me...I still picking up the threads of life at where you left me and learning to be independent again.

You are no longer here to sing your snoring into my ears to lull me to sleep...The room is so quiet now and I no longer sleep as soundly as I did last time...

You are no longer seated at your usual place to download TVB series for me to watch...I no longer want to watch any TVB series...

You are no longer here to appreciate and praise my cooking...I no longer have the passion to cook...

You are no longer here to show off your DIY mods to your new car...I cry each time I open the car to get something and smelling your familiar car fragrance...

You are no longer here to zip up or unzip my dresses...I learn to be more flexible in dressing and undressing myself...

You are no longer here to nag me to bathe earlier...I still bathe as late as I do...

You are no longer here to love me and care for me....I will try to love myself more and open up for others to love me but nothing fills that void you left in me...

Hunny...I miss you so much! Y did you have to go so fast??

2 comments:

Valerie S said...

Stay strong. I know no words could describe how you're feeling right now. But everyone around you loves you. Hugs to you! When you're lonely, you can always give me a ring.

Unknown said...

Life is a journey of repayment of owing left from previous life. Once settled new journey need to begin

Post a Comment